I don’t know about you but i struggle to find a good gluten free loaf of bread that isn’t filled with all the modified ingredients.
Well.. let me tell you…This was my first attempt at making a loaf of bread EVER! And it turned out soooo damn good!! It has simple ingredients and most of these ingredients are in your cupboards already so you better get baking! I topped my toast with a classic avo and mushroom combo! Other options include jam spread on top!
110g of buckwheat flour
200g of steamed and peeled sweet potato
2 tbsp of lemon juice
4 tbsp of arrowroot powder
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
3 tbsp of flax
1 tbsp of warm water
- Peel 200g of Sweet Potato and steam it.
- Add 110g of buckwheat flour, 3 tbsp of ground flaxseed, 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda, 4 tbsp of arrowroot powder, 2 tbsp of lemon juice, 1 tbsp of warm distilled water to a mixing bowl.
- Add the sweet potato to the mixing bowl and mix into a dough.
- Pour dough into a bread container and cover.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 180 degrees celcius.
- Remove and let cool for 20 minutes!